Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One week down...

First off, just want to give a shout out to my homeskillet, Kate. It is her Birthday today. Happy Birthday! lol. I say it like I'm on a live tv show. :P

Anyways, I can't believe that I have been here for a week already. I have personally met only 2 of my flatmates. I have seen the other 2... but, I don't really think they care too much to meet me. Eh, their loss. :) I am living with 2 other girls and 2 boys. Alex, Sabrina, Emil, and Gordon. I'm not sure where Alex is from but Sabrina is from Germany, Emil is from Sweeden, and Gordon is from Scotland. My flatmates are so noisy. I don't know what they are all doing, but I would like to get some sleep sometime in the near future. Last night Gordon brought a couple of his friends home with him at 3:30am, I'm pretty sure they had been drinking. They were playing on a guitar and singing really loudly until about 5am. Yeah... I'm downright tired today. Sabrina and Emil are really nice. I had lasagna for dinner with them last night and we watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother, which they like to call "The Naked Man". lol. It was even funnier because it was an episode about Minnesota. :D They kept asking me questions.

I bought some more groceries today. I need to go out and buy a pan and some dishes and silverware still. Celtic Civilizations seems like it's going to be a pretty neat class. We have 3 teachers, and 5 tutors. The class works as follows: Monday and Tuesday we have lecture and then on Thursday or Friday we have a small group session with one of the tutors that we will be assigned to. I don't start my art classes until next Wednesday. YAY! And then on Thursdays I have Bagpiping. :) Which leaves a three day weekend Woo Hoo!

Alright, well I best be off. More later.
xoxo
Ashley

No comments: