Saturday, January 17, 2009

Take a Walk With Me

Instead of going to Edinburgh today, I decided to stick around Glasgow for the weekend to try and get rid of this darn cold. I didn't want to make it worse by going around and staying up late.

Today I decided to take a walk. I took a left instead of a right on Maryhill Road and just kept walking. I took a ton of pictures. I for sure thought that I was lost until I saw a pub that I had been at a couple of nights before and was relieved to know where I was. I uploaded all of my pictures to Facebook.

The walk was a span of about 3 hours and it includes pictures of the University and the Botanical Gardens.

Here are the links to the pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2040717&l=5e116&id=215700014

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2040718&l=96eeb&id=215700014


Enjoy!
Ashley

2 comments:

riennahera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riennahera said...

Glasgow is enjoyable (Edinburgh even more so) but I just feel sorry that you live in Murano Street Student Village, a ghastly place :)

sorry for that comment before :)