Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

A bunch of us went down to Buchanan street in the city center last week and went to a movie. The movie theater was flipping huge. I had to go up 7 flights of escalators, yes... I went up that far even with my fear of heights. All of the movies start at the same time. It's kind of a neat ordeal. The movie that we saw was Slumdog Millionaire. SO GOOD! I would recommend this movie to anyone.

Today I went down to Tesco's myself. It's a really short walk which is nice. But, I bought a plate, mug, bowl matching set; set of silverware; 3 saucepans and a frying pan; tortellini, ravioli, and cheese sauce; bananas; and some turkey. All for only £28. I would think that was a pretty good deal. Also, I am going to be a club member at Tesco's. Yay! You get money off of things every time you purchase something from there, including trips to London and for mailing. The weather kind of sucks today but it was so nice the last couple of days.. so much sun! :D

Oh, and I'm extremely frustrated. I tried logging on to abc.com to watch Desperate Housewives, and it won't let me because I'm not in the United States. Boo.

No comments: